I took 2013 off, but realized I really really missed having a list to motivate me to get stuff done. So, here it is again, my all NEW* list for 2014:
*Some things return from 2012’s list, because I never got around to doing them that year.
2. Visit Bodie & Mono Lake
4. Ride the XXXX in XXXXXXX
8. Visit a Psychic
12. Hike Part of the Pacific Crest Trail
13. Go Whale Watching
14. XXXX something to every XXXXXXX
15. Play Bingo at a Senior Center
16. Obtain a Concealed Weapons Permit
17. Attend a Fashion Show
18. Protest for something I believe in
19. Hike Machu Picchu, Peru
21. Ride a SF Cable Car
25. Gamble at a Casino
28. Have lunch with someone I once was friends with (but not so much anymore)
29. Get hooked on Yoga
30. Take a class on knitting or crocheting
34. Go without TV for a month.
35. Go without Internet for a week.
36. Take a Budweiser tour
37. Finish Natalie’s scrapbook
44. Go Camping in our Yard
45. Take a train to a destination location!
46. Picnic at a Park with my girls
48. Take another cooking class
50. Attempt a “Picture a Day” of both my girls
51. Explore Alcatraz!
54. Thank my teachers… all of them
59. Start & Finish a sewing project I have in mind
64. Participate in a friendly Pumpkin Carving Competition!
72. Conduct a Science experiment with Natalie
73. Play in the Mud
74. Make something out of Clay
75. Attend a Benefit Dinner
76. Go to a Book Reading/ Author Signing
78. Make both girl’s Halloween Costumes this year
79. Mix some bubble mix, create some giant bubbles
80. Play with Fire
81. Send out a good ol’ fashioned Christmas letter with our Christmas Card
84. Attend the Charles Dickens Christmas Faire in SF
87. Get another tattoo (I already know what I want)
90. See one of the Minnick’s perform live
92. TP someone’s House
94. Perfect my own recipe for Lemonade
95. Attend a WWE Match!
97. Find the Waterfalls near my home ….. once it rains a few more times
100. Have a family Fun Day, Tour de Coastside Style: Alice’s Restaurant, Pescadero Marsh, La Nebbia Wine Tasting, Moss Beach Distillery